- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
How To Crop Images For Ads¶
As a best practice, when cropping ads on different properties, ensure that you leave a safe zone around the edges that the text does not enter. Doing this will ensure that no text will be cut off if there is cropping.
For Rectangle 1200 x 627 pixel images:
For Square 627 x 627 pixel images:
Portrait Ad Formats require no safe zone, as they are not cropped across any property.
Check out Yahoo Ad Specs for more information: Yahoo Ad Specs.