- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
You can perform a variety of tasks once you’ve downloaded your bulk file, like editing, modifying, updating, deleting your campaign or ad objects.
Once you’ve downloaded your bulk file, you can add, modify or delete objects.
Once you’ve downloaded your bulk file, you can add, modify or delete objects, like campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, and more.
Once you’ve downloaded your bulk file, you can update campaign budgets.
How to upload and download your bulk files in various workflows.
How to make edits and changes directly in the UI to bulk campaigns.