- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Dynamic Product Ads¶
Dynamic Product Ads (DPA) are feed-based ads that you can personalize, depending on each of your customer’s unique shopping history and buying habits.
Yahoo now provides you with a website dedicated to DPA, with a robust toolkit of videos, how-to’s, case studies, onboarding, API reference, code samples, FAQs, best practices, and more. You’ll find all the documentation you need to get started and take advantage of this new Yahoo Native offering, as well as work with your Account team to launch your product catalogs and feeds.
Navigate to Dynamic Product Ads Guide to take advantage of this new toolkit.
If you’ve bookmarked the content on the existing DPA section of the Yahoo Advertiser Guide, your links will still work. However, it’s recomended that you navigate to the new DPA web portal, which is intended to be the source of truth for all technical documentation on DPA, both for the Yahoo Native API and the Yahoo Native UI.