- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
3. Generate Reports¶
Reporting lets you track key metrics required to manage and optimize your campaigns, so you can track
ad spend, as well as other metrics specific to your campaign’s marketing objectives.
You can break down this information by various campaign levels (campaign, creative and keyword), by targeting dimensions (such as geo and device), by specific features (ad extensions and product ads), and other attributes associated with your campaigns and creatives.
Yahoo’s Native reporting tools are powerful and easy to use.
How To Generate Reports - Video¶
To learn how you can build and generate reports for your Yahoo ad campaigns, check out this video. It extends the workflow from the first and second videos on campaign creation, as Brian Hedrick, a Yahoo Product Manager, walks you through the steps you need to follow.
Time: 3:31 minutes
If you are watching this video over a network with low-bandwidth – meaning a data transfer speed below 28.63 Mbps – you may need to allow additional time for the video to load before viewing.
To successfully build and create reports, explore the topics described in the section on Reporting & Key Metrics.
You can accomplish a wide range of tasks when working with the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) bar in the Ad Platform UI.