- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
4. Create Sponsored Mail Campaigns¶
Sponsored Mail Ads are a companion to native ads, served exclusively in Yahoo Mail.
Mail Ads work by turning a prominently placed top ad in a user’s inbox into a native ad that the user can read, save or forward, similar to an email message. Mail Ads are an effective ad format, proven to have click-through rates (CTR) as high as 4x averages for the advertising industry.
How To Create a Sponsored Mail Campaign - Video¶
To learn how you can create sponsored mail campaigns, check out this video. Jaycie Bilek, a Senior Native Account Strategist, walks you through the creation workflow, describing the steps you need to follow once you create Open my mail ad as your campaign objective.
Time: 5:12 minutes
If you are watching this video over a network with low-bandwidth – meaning a data transfer speed below 28.63 Mbps – you may need to allow additional time for the video to load before viewing.
To understand how sponsored mail ads work in Yahoo Mail campaigns, as shown in the example below, explore the section in Choose your ad format on Mail Ads. For a deeper dive, see the Yahoo Developer Documentation which outlines How to Create Mail Ads.