- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
6 - Zen & The Art of Digital Storytelling¶
In this video, we step back a bit to explore some of the techniques you can employ to write ad copy that works best to reach and connect with your target customers.
Ad copy is at once an art and a science, combining these elements when you create ads for your Yahoo Native campaigns:
How To Write Compelling Ad Copy - Video¶
The essence of writing great ad copy – copy that converts – is telling a compelling story that excites your customers and provides them with a call to action.
How do you accomplish this? What techniques can you use to write effective ad copy?
Frank Palmieri, a Senior Manager on the Account Strategy team at Yahoo, walks you through the steps you need to follow in this video —— and delivers the answers.
Time: 5:52 minutes
If you’re watching this video over a network with low-bandwidth – meaning a data transfer speed below 28.63 Mbps – you may need to allow extra time for the video to load before viewing.
Download the Ebook Version of This Video¶
You can download an eBook version of the video —— available in the Ad Workshop section of the Advertiser Guide: Zen & the Art of Digital Storytelling —— in multiple file formats for easy reference and retrieval.