- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Alerts For Keywords Without Ads¶
Yahoo Native provides Yahoo advertisers with new alert notifications for keywords that are without ads.
How It Works¶
If you’re a Yahoo Native advertiser, you’ll be notified if you have keywords without ads, which will limit your volume because your keywords won’t be connected to your campaigns or ad groups.
You’ll be notified via the Yahoo Native UI and the Notification Center. In addition, you’ll be able to download a report from the Notification Center and/or the bottom drawer.
If your keywords are without ads, you’ll be notified when you log into the Native UI.
Once alerted, you can download a report in the Notification Center.
Another alert appears in the bottom panel:
Download The Report¶
If you download the report, you’ll see the following columns, identifying the issue:
Campaign Budget Type
Ad Group ID
Ad Group Name