- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Use Audience Forecaster¶
Native Ad Platform provides you with an Audience Forecaster tool that you can use to forecast estimates of weekly performance for your Native advertising campaigns. The tool appears on both the campaign and ad group creation pages, shown below, and is available for Native-only campaigns.
For example, the tool will display the estimated size of your campaign audience based on Locations, Age, Gender, Interests, Custom Audiences and Devices. This information is essential for planning your Native campaigns, gaining insight into the weekly performance of your campaigns and maximizing your ROI.
Once you specify the criteria on which you wish to base your forecast, the tool automatically updates that information and provides you with an Audience summary.
In your Ad groups settings panel, you’ll see the weekly estimates based on your targeting settings for Audience size, Budget and Bid.
The tool provides support for the following campaign objectives:
Visit my website
Re-enage my app
Promote my products
You can use this forecasting tool for Targeting by
Custom Audiences (include-only)
The tool is available for Daily budget types only.