- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Use New Dimensions Tab To Instantly View Dimension Data¶
Yahoo Native ad platform provides you with an easy-to-use Dimensions tab in the Yahoo Native UI that lets you view data by dimensions instantly across all accounts, campaigns and single campaigns.
Some of the key benefits include:
Reduces the number of times (i.e., frequency) you have to download your reports. For advertisers, dimensions data is now available instantly in the Native UI.
Dimension reports are available for Device types, including Age, Hour, Day, as well as for Search terms.
Advertisers and Account Managers can take advantage of this level of granular reporting to optimize their accounts’ and campaigns’ performance.
How It Works¶
Dimensions’ data are broken down into specific fields, according to the selected Device type. Based on the available data, this will provide you with insights on how to modify your budgets and bids to extend reach and optimize performance.
The following is a list of supported metrics for Dimensions tabs:
Post click CPA
Post click conversions
If you specify a time in the dimensions tab that exceeds 30 days – for example, 31 days or more – an error is returned. The correct number will not be displayed. Note that this error will be returned for all campaign and ad group levels.