- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Create Custom Audiences¶
Think of an audience as a group of users with similar web browsing or buying habits.
In Yahoo Native, you can use your data to find your customers on with Native Custom Audience segments. Once you create an audience, you can include that audience in any new campaigns you create. Likewise, you can also exclude that audience from any new campaigns.
Types of Audiences You Can Create¶
You can create the following types of audiences:
People who visit your website¶
People who visit specific pages. People in this audience type include visitors of any specific pages you specify (including pages on your site, a partner site, or any other page.)
People who visit specific pages but not others. People in this audience type include or exclude include visitors of any specific pages you specify (including pages on your site, a partner site, or any other page).
People who are on your email lists¶
Your custom list of people¶
You can only build website audiences based on your own Dot tags (explained in the next sections). You can’t build audiences based on the Dot tags that belong to your competitors, for example.