- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Check out these new features, enhancements and changes introduced in Yahoo Gemini.
New Summary Functionality Introduced¶
Gemini now provides advertisers with a new summarized view for each campaign for a specified date range.
In previous versions of Gemini, you could not create a summarized total for a specific date range in each of your campaigns. Typically, each day’s metrics (by each campaign) would appear and you would need to manipulate the data to get a summary for the specified date range.
Because you now don’t have to manipulate that data manually, you’ll save time and effort, with a demonstrable net gain in productivity when working with your Gemini campaigns. Be sure to take advantage of this new feature as a Gemini best practice.
How It Works¶
When creating reports, de-select Day when you modify columns and your report will summarize, as shown below.