- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Check out these new features, enhancements and changes introduced in Yahoo Gemini.
New Gemini Dynamic Product Ads for Native Introduced¶
Dynamic Product Ads are feed-based ads that you can personalize, depending on each of your customer’s unique shopping history and buying habits. These ads are ideal if you’re running an e-commerce or travel business, with large product catalogs.
Check out this video, presented by a Gemini Product Manager, for a quickstart on how you can take advantage of Dynamic Product Ads in Gemini.
Navigate to the topics listed in Dynamic Product Ads to get started. For managed accounts, be sure to contact your Gemini account team for greater assistance in setting up and launching your catalogs and product feeds.