- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Check out these new features, enhancements and changes introduced in Yahoo Gemini.
New Sub-Account Budgeting Feature Introduced¶
Gemini now provides you with a new feature extension that enables you to set monthly or total budgets for sub-accounts: sub-account budgeting.
With this feature, advertisers with a multi-level account structure can implement budget caps for Gemini sub-accounts easily, with a few simple clicks in the Gemini UI.
Sub-account budgeting provides you with greater campaign budget flexibility, as you can cap sub-account spend without limiting the sum of your campaign budgets.
This capability applies only to sub-accounts, not to main accounts for Gemini campaigns.
For more information on this new feature Use Sub-Accounts To Set Monthly or Total Budgets.