- Open Source
- Yahoo Native Ad Basics
- Get Started - Latest Videos
- Clone Campaigns, Ad Groups & Ads
- Tracking Conversions
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Manage Custom Audiences
- Enhanced Lookalike Audience Capability
- Use Third-Party Audiences For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Conversion Counting To Control & Optimize Your Campaigns
- Use Yahoo Interest Categories For Targeting & Expanded Reach
- Use Site Blocking For Brand Safety & Improved Performance
- Use Native Keyword Retargeting to Customize Search Targeting at the Keyword Level
- What’s New
- Sign In
Check out these new features, enhancements and changes introduced in Yahoo Gemini.
Drive Mobile Re-Engage App Campaigns¶
You can use the campaign objective, Re-engage my app, to drive users to relaunch your mobile app and optimize to in-app events. You start by selecting the objective for your campaign.
Some of the key benefits include:
Increase user retention and return with in-app, post-installation events.
Tap into Yahoo supply via Native display.
Increase your mobile app marketing revenue by unlocking a new type of demand and lift in mobile eCPM.
Leverage existing App Install campaign installation conversion data.
For more information, check out How To Drive Mobile Re-Engage App Campaigns.